You’re getting married? Congrats! Wedding season is finally here, and Beauty Lounge’s skincare experts are here to ensure you look your very best when you walk down the aisle. We know how much planning goes into this special day; everything from booking your venue to sending invitations to finding that perfect bridal gown…the list goes on. To help relieve some stress of planning those big and little details, we’ve put together a list of pre-wedding beauty treatments focused on renewing your skin and toning your body for your big day. To supplement a consistent skincare routine leading up to saying “I do,” our pre-wedding checklist includes our top recommendations for revitalized skin and a contoured figure, as well as a timeline for when you should visit us for each treatment.
- Plasma Skin Tightening
- Wedding countdown: One year
- Problem areas: excessive or sagging skin, skin tags, stretch marks and acne scars
- How to treat: Plasma Skin Tightening (also called Fibroblast) is a low-risk, minimally-invasive cosmetic treatment that eliminates excessive or sagging skin and improves the tone and texture of the skin. Compared to invasive cosmetic surgeries (such as eye lifts, brow lift or tummy tucks), Plasma Skin Tightening is cheaper, safer, and is just as effective with much less downtime. This popular treatment is known for its success with non-surgical eye lifts, scar lifting treatments, wrinkle reduction, tummy tightening and other positive benefits that will leave you with firmer, toned skin on your wedding day. Unlike botox, which needs to be repeated every couple months, the results of the fibroblast tightening treatment are as permanent as surgery and do not revert.
- Microneedling with Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
- Wedding countdown: Six months prior
- Problem areas: acne scars, surgical scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, large pores and uneven skin texture
- How to treat: Microneedling with PRP, also known as Collagen Induction Therapy, is performed by creating a small wound that the skin responds to with collagen production and the formation of new skin cells. Also known as the “vampire facial,” this in-demand beauty treatment can offer skin rejuvenation levels from the simple enhancement of product absorption to the clinical treatment of scars and wrinkles. Microneedling is safe and effective for all skin types and produces natural results with minimal discomfort and minimal downtime. It can be used on all parts of the body, including face, neck, decollete, arms, hands, legs, abdomen and back, to improve pore appearance, texture, pigmentation, stretch marks and more.
- Laser Hair Removal
- Wedding countdown: three to six months prior
- Problem areas: unwanted hair, razor burn and ingrown hairs
- How to treat: Unsightly knicks, cuts and burns from shaving, waxing and hair reduction creams can be extremely worrisome for brides. To look flawless in strapless bridal dresses and in bikinis on your honeymoon, Beauty Lounge offers Venus Versa hair reduction services as a permanent solution to unwanted hair. Venus Versa uses an Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) to reduce hair growth at the source with minimal or no pain and no recovery time. By destroying the follicle while the hair is actively attached to it, Venus Versa is more effective in preventing growth and can be used on the body, face and intimate area. Plus, both brides and grooms can benefit from this long-lasting treatment just in time for their big day. Depending on the treatment area, hair reduction takes anywhere from 6-10 treatments to see permanent results. Appointments must be scheduled between 4-6 weeks apart for facial hair removal, and anywhere from 6-8 weeks apart for body hair removal.
- AQUAGOLD™ Super Facial
- Wedding countdown: one month prior
- Problem areas: fine lines, wrinkles, melasma, pigmentation and dehydrated skin
- How to treat: Favored by Hollywood stars like Kim Kardashian, the luxurious AQUAGOLD™ Super Facial features a 24-carat gold medical facial device designed to create a flawless, hydrated and glowing complexion with no needles required. Customized for your specific skincare goals, our “Botox Facial” may include hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, vitamins, PRP or micro-Botox. After the AQUAGOLD™ Super Facial, the upper layers of the skin will appear more natural, softer and relaxed in comparison to typical Botox treatments. Renowned for its glow enhancing features, AQUAGOLD™ is excellent for a pre-wedding boost; this unique facial is administered using a gold facial device that will wow both you and your bridesmaids.
If you’re a bride-to-be, you deserve to treat yourself leading up to your special day. Our experienced practitioners are happy to help you find the perfect treatment plan for any concerns you may have. It’s important to schedule your treatments in advance to give your skin time to adjust and your planner room for last minute cake-tastings. Book your first pre-wedding treatment at Beauty Lounge today – we’ll have you glowing in no time!