Microneedling is performed using either Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) or serums. Also known as Collagen Induction Therapy, it is ideal for the treatment of acne scars, surgical scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, large pores and uneven skin texture.
HOW DOES SKIN NEEDLING WORK?
The premise is simple – create a small wound and the skin will respond with collagen production and new skin cells. Depending on the depth of the needle penetration, microneedling can offer skin rejuvenation levels from the simple enhancement of product absorption to the clinical treatment of scars and wrinkles.
MICRONEEDLING PRP $695
MICRONEEDLING with SERUMS $395
AnteAGE MD Microneedling Solution contains pro-healing, anti-inflammatory growth factors and cytokines derived from laboratory culture of human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells, the specialized cells that science has determined function as “command and control” of healing in all injured tissues. Synthesized human TGF-B3 is added to further reduce inflammation and promote less fibrotic, more fetal-like healing. Hyaluronic acid provides lubrication and is a powerful humectant that promotes rapid re-hydration and volume enhancement within the upper layers of the skin.
WHAT CAN MICRONEEDLING BE USED FOR?
Microneedling is safe and effective for all skin types and produces natural results with minimal discomfort and minimal downtime. It can be used on all parts of the body, including face, neck, decollete, arms, hands, legs, abdomen and back. DermaPen allows the practitioner to quickly treat specific skin areas – large or small – to achieve a number of goals:
MICRONEEDLING FOR HAIR RESTORATION
Hair thinning and hair loss can be a result of the natural aging process, and it is a common problem for many men and women. With advanced medical technology, you no longer need to be embarrassed by your bald spot or consider wig shopping to maintain your youthful appearance. We offer hair restoration treatments using innovative microneedling techniques with PRP, so your confidence can be restored today! The PRP is injected directly into your scalp with a microneedling device to stimulate renewed blood supply and proper nutrients to your deprived hair follicles. The microneedling pen allows for deeper penetration of PRP, amplifying the benefits of your hair restoration procedure. Depending on the area treated, treatment can take 30 to 60 minutes. Several treatments may be needed for the best possible results, In order to achieve optimal results, a minimum of 3 treatments are recommended, which are done every 4 weeks. Since PRP is derived from your own blood cells, there is virtually no risk for an allergic reaction or other adverse effects.
HOW DEEP DOES IT GO?
From very superficial penetration to deep dermal penetration, the professional applications have a wide range of potential to improve and correct skin problems without the use of lasers. Penetration ranges begin at cosmetic depth of 0.25mm to clinical treatment depths up to 2.5mm.
- Light penetration opens the skin long enough for the introduction of specific treatment serums. Since most product molecules are too large to cross the skin barrier, they can only be minimally effective. The DermaPen opens the skin for a few minutes and this allows a huge increase of product penetration – your product ingredients can then reach beneath the surface where they will do the most good.Treatment serums can be selected for skin lightening, hydration, texture and pore tightening.
- Mid penetration depths can have a very positive impact on superficial sun damage and light scarring to improve skin texture and tone and a visible improvement in pore size appearance.
- Deeper levels of penetration can improve acne scars, burn scars, stretch marks and tighten skin and soften wrinkles.
- DermaPen reduces the risk of post treatment pigmentation that is more prevalent with laser heat for ethnic skin (Patients will still need to use sun protection and avoid heat exposure while in the recovery phase.)
- Depending on the treatment goal, you can expect to see results immediately for product introduction benefit to 4 to 6 months for scarring.
IS SKIN NEEDLING PAINFUL?
Superficial treatment levels are very tolerable with nothing more than topical numbing gel (the lightest application requires no numbing at all) applied prior to the treatment. In the instance of aggressive treatments, Nurse Shawnda will discuss the options for making the treatment the most comfortable for you.