- 2 syringe of Restylane or Versa filler (Syringe will be decided at time of appointment with expert injector)
- Lip Flip
- Natural, Keyhole Pout or Russian lip Style(optional)
- Smile lines or Marionettes
- Image Ormedic Lip Balm
Chin up, gorgeous! You don’t have to go under the knife to get the pronounced and proportional chin of your dreams. It’s possible with nonsurgical chin augmentation. This custom combination of dermal fillers and tox, gives you a smooth and sculpted chin in minutes.
- Chin Tox + Lip Flip
- Natural, Keyhole Pout or Russian lip Style.
- Chin and Shadow (the area between your lip and chin) Filler
Achieve a balanced profile with our Jawline and Chin package. Using dermal filler the chin is reharmonised in the correct ratio to the nose and lips, therefore, balancing out a side profile. Dermal filler is then used to define and contour the jawline. These two treatments tend to complement each other, giving a more structured and refined look.
- 4 Syringes of Radiesse or Restylane Lyft for the Jawline.
- 1 syringe of Restylane Defyne or Lyft for the Chin.
A liquid facelift, while not surgical, uses injectables to fill wrinkles and add volume to the face for a younger, more refreshed look. By injecting dermal fillers into areas of the face with fine lines and volume loss, a similar effect to a traditional facelift can be accomplished. A liquid facelift will restore facial contours resulting in a more rested and energetic look.
- 4 syringes Radiesse, Restylane Lyft, and or Restylane Contour for the Cheeks and Jawline.
- 2 syringes Restylane or Versa fillers for Under the Eyes, Lips, and or Smile Lines
- 1 syringe of Restylane Lyft or Defyne for the Chin.
A full face rejuvenation focuses on improving multiple areas on your face to achieve a natural looking, refreshed result using a multi-treatment approach to smooth and soften lines and giving the face a subtle lift.
- 5 syringes Radiesse, Restylane or Versa fillers to address the whole face.
- 50 units of Neurotoxin to address the face or neck.